2 East Main Street
Norristown, Pa. 19401
For further informaiton on DEP
, please click on the link.
Southeast Regional Office – (for directions, please see below)
Serving the counties of: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.
Links for Information & Brochures:
Green Guide for Property Management, CLICK HERE
Green Guide to Clean Water for Residents, CLICK HERE
Keeping Car Wahing from Hurting our Streams, CLICK HERE
Raise Mower Height for Healthier Lawns, Cleaner Water, CLICK HERE
Restaurant & Food Service Good Practices, CLICK HERE
Water Quality Hotlines - Who do you call?, CLICK HERE
To join a Watershed Group:
Darby Creek Valley Association: http://www.dcva.org/
Chester Ridley Crum Watersheds Association: http://www.crcwatersheds.org/
Additional Stormwater Runoff & Pollution Prevention tips are available at:
Delaware County Conservation District: http://www.delcocd.org/
Pennsylvania Association of Conservation Districts: http://www.pacd.org/
PA Department of Environmental Protection: http://www.dep.state.pa.us/
Directions to DEP office:
From Philadelphia, Delaware County and other areas South and East from I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway) or I-95:
- Take Rt. 476 (Blue Route) North and exit at Norristown (18 B).
- At the off-ramp, make a right turn and follow Chemical Road to the next intersection with Ridge Pike.
- Make a right turn onto Ridge Pike and follow west for about four miles until ridge becomes Main Street in Norristown.
- Continue until you come to the intersection of Main and Swede Streets.
- The Southeast Regional Office is on your left.